With the ability to hold up to 400lbs, the Samson is our strongest frame with optional motor power up to 1000W. Now powering professional athletes Rick Mahorn and Lomas Brown!
- Battery attaches/locks to top tube with key
- 750W Bafang mid drive motor
- 48V/11.6Ah or 14Ah Lithium battery
- 25-40 mile range at 17 mph on the flat with no pedaling
- (range will vary with rider input, size, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Brakes: Tektro Dual Disc, 160mm
- Tires: Maxxis Gypsy 26x2.10 Flat resistant
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Stem: UNO, adjustable, alloy, 90mm
- Headset: VP sealed bearings
- Rims: Alex DM-24, 36 spoke, eyelets
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 gauge stainless
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32
- Front Chainring: 44 tooth
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5' to 5'7 (up to 28" inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5'7 to 6'2 (28" inseam - 32" inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6'2 to 6'9 (32" inseam - 36" inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1" to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5" of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Colors: Champagne Metallic and Graphite
The following parts are proprietary and custom designed by Day 6.
- 16" Contour Seat is injection molded and designed to support all of you
- Contoured Ergo S'port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- Samson seat struts for extra stability
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting
Having fun with 18 year NFL veteran Lomas Brown and 19 year NBA veteran Rick Mahorn - our new spokesmen for Day 6 Bicycles!
Rick enjoying his 1000W motorized Samson.