- Battery attaches/locks to down tube with key
- 350W or 750W Bafang mid drive motor
- 48V/11.6Ah or 14Ah Lithium battery
- 25-40 mile range with NO pedaling at 17 mph on the flat (range will vary with rider input, weight, and terrain)
- 6 hour charge time
- 800+ charge cycles
- Brakes: Tektro Dual Disc, 160mm
- Tires: Maxxis Overdrive 26x1.75 Flat resistant
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Stem: UNO, adjustable, alloy, 90mm
- Headset: VP sealed bearings
- Rims: Alex DA-24, 36 spoke, eyelets
- Chain: KMC Rustbuster
- Spokes: 12 gauge stainless
- Cassette: Shimano 11-32
- Front Chainring: 44 tooth
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5' to 5'7 (up to 28" inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5'7 to 6'2 (28" inseam - 32" inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6'2 to 6'9 (32" inseam - 36" inseam)
- All sizes approximate as everyone is different.
- It is always best to test ride before buying if possible.
- For Samson, add 1" to above measurements.
- There should never be more than 5" of seat post showing between top of collar and bottom of horizontal backrest tube. See example here.
- Royal Blue Metallic or Champagne Metallic
The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and standard on all Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16" Contour Seat is injection molded and designed to support all of you
- Contoured Ergo S'port Backrest with lumbar support fits perfectly
- EZ Reach Handlebars eliminate leaning forward
- U First Frame provides easy exit and entry and relaxed sitting